Проект «Гендерне бюджетування в Україні» оголошує конкурс на посаду Національної/ого експертки/а –державний рівень. Дедлайн – 21 березня 2019 р. (далі – англ.).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Working under the overall supervision of Team Leader and the Deputy Team, the National expert will provide technical support specifically, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Cooperate with the state level institutions in Ukraine, providing expert advisory support on the application of the gender responsive approach in the budget process;
– support in analysis of budget documents from the GRB integration perspective;
– assisting in gender budget analysis of KSUs budget programs;
– methodological assistance to introduce changes in the legislative and regulatory legal framework to mainstream gender into the budget process at the state level;
- Prepare and deliver a wide range of trainings on GRB for project partners at the state level;
- Participating in the preparation of the Project plans and reports:
- In cooperation with the Communication expert participation in preparing regular information on ongoing activities and project outcomes at the state level for the web site and other communication tools;
- Presentation of the project at international, national and regional meetings and conferences;
- Other tasks as agreed with the Team Leader and the Deputy Team Leader.
Deadline for applications: 21st March 2019.
Starting date: 1st April 2019.
For more details, please, visit Project’s web-site: http://grbproject.org
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and cover letter, with “National Expert – State Level” in the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org