Проєкт «Ґендерне бюджетування в Україні» оголошує конкурс на посаду Адміністративний та Фінансовий асистент/ка . Дедлайн – 23 серпня 2019 р. (далі – англ.).
- Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Administrative & Finance Assistant will work under the overall supervision of Team Leader with the overall aim to support timely and synergetic implementation of the GRB Project.
More specifically, the Administrative & Finance Assistant will perform the following tasks:
Ensure timely and effective assistance to day-to-day project implementation by fulfilling administrative and logistical tasks in conformity with expected results and project workplans:
- handle administrative issues related to the functioning of project office, namely: communication with landlord and suppliers of office materials, communication companies, handling office supplies system, supervision of translation agency, cleaning staff, driver, IT specialist, Internet provider, office land line phone provider, mailing services such as Nova Poshta, UkrPoshta & Teks etc.;
- provide logistics support to project needs;
- provide support in organising of project activities;
- assist in procurement procedures of the project;
- manage office stationery and other supplies;
- assist in systematizing all correspondence related to operations matters;
- ensure marketing materials inventory and stock management;
- timely update of Projects Contacts Data base, keep track on Project’s share drive info storage and other apps of common use;
- support Communications Manager, if required;
- substitute Event Manager during absence;
- assist in urgent translation of short documents;
- provide other support as required by the project management.
Ensure timely and effective finance assistance:
- collect original of receipts & acts of transfer & acceptance of services from service-providers;
- archive originals of receipts & acts of transfer & acceptance of services into monthly archive;
- archive on a monthly basis agendas and lists of participants from trainings into monthly reporting folders;
- stamp original documents, sending second copies to service providers by mail/courier service;
- sign payment approvals with team members, add to archive;
- collect originals of financial documents from facilitators;
- scan archive files and collecting them in electronic format;
- check receipts for compensation of business meetings;
- compensate per diems upon receipts prepared by Finance Manager;
- reimburse travel tickets costs to participants of trainings, verifying bus & train tickets;
- manage a petty cash;
- prepare a monthly petty cash entries for further work-out by Finance Manager;
- fulfil other tasks as agreed with Team Leader and Finance Manager.
- University level degree in economics, finance, management, interpreting or similar.
- Previous experience in working with international projects (preferable).
- Previous experience in working as office assistant (preferable).
- Client orientation: Oriented towards providing support to other team members and partners, Ability to establish and maintain productive partnerships with stakeholders and project team.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, including the ability to convey complex concepts and recommendations, both orally and in writing, in a clear and persuasive style tailored to match different audiences.
- Stress management: Ability to handle situation of stress and work under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Ukrainian and English.
To apply for a position, please, send your application to email@example.com with c/с to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 23, 2019. Please, insert the position you are applying for in the subject line and include your CV and a cover letter/statement in English explaining interest in and qualifications for the job. Please, note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.