Проєкт «Ґендерне бюджетування в Україні» оголошує конкурс на посаду Адміністративний асистент/ка . Дедлайн – 15 січня 2020 р. (далі – англ.).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Administrative Assistant will work under the overall supervision of Team Leader and other colleagues from an Administrative Unit with the overall aim to support timely and synergetic implementation of the GRB Project
More specifically, the Administrative Assistant will perform the following tasks:
Ensure timely and effective assistance to day-to-day project implementation by fulfilling administrative and logistical tasks in conformity with expected results and project work plans:
- handle administrative issues related to the functioning of project office, namely: communication with landlord and suppliers of office materials, communication companies, handling office supplies system, supervision of translation agency, cleaning staff, driver, IT specialist, Internet provider, office land line phone provider, mailing services such as Nova Poshta, UkrPoshta & Teks Delivery Service etc.;
- provide logistics support to project needs;
- provide support in organising of project activities;
- assist in procurement procedures of the project;
- manage office stationery and other supplies;
- assist in systematizing all correspondence related to operations matters;
- maintenance of the Project archives;
- ensure efficient documents circulation;
- ensure marketing materials inventory and stock management;
- timely update of Projects Contacts Data base, keep track on Project’s share drive info storage and other apps of common use;
- support Communications Manager, if required;
- substitute Event Manager, if required;
- assist in urgent translation of short documents;
- provide other support as required by the project management;
- archive agendas and lists of participants from trainings into monthly reporting folders.
- University level degree in economics, finance, management, interpreting or similar.
- Previous experience in working with international projects (preferable).
- Previous experience in working as office assistant (preferable).
- Client orientation: Oriented towards providing support to other team members and partners, Ability to establish and maintain productive partnerships with stakeholders and project team.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, including the ability to convey complex concepts and recommendations, both orally and in writing, in a clear and persuasive style tailored to match different audiences.
- Stress management: Ability to handle situation of stress and work under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Ukrainian and English.
To apply for a position, please, send your application to email@example.com by January 15, 2020. Please, insert the position you are applying for in the subject line and include your CV and a cover letter/statement in English explaining interest in and qualifications for the job. Please, note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.